Thursday, December 25, 2008

Withdrawl syndrom

Hey. I'm in Georgia. Atlanta, to be exact, at my dad's house. I have a headache and I've found the cause. The fact of realization is even making me feel a little better. My dad, for the better of my family in Ohio, doesn't have all the nice little doodah's we have. So, a total of FIVE days without these things has given me this headache, constant boredom (from being stuck inside all day), and an increase in hunger (I'm vegan, he's not but, probably also from boredom). I'm whining, so feel free to skip down. I miss unblocked Internet service! And no, I'm not doing anything disgusting. I miss my bed; I have to sleep on the floor with two blankets while my siblings get the inflatable bed or couch. I miss privacy; I'm staying in a one room apartment with four other people...oh and I'm not looking forward to going back to OH because of the 8-hour drive and cold weather. Irony, right?

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas! Have a happy New Years, also!! \(^_^)/

I wish I had a picture to put right here. Um...

No comments:

Post a Comment