Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I like the Southern Accent...well, cuz I'm Southern!

AH!!!! I saw the Twilight movie last week. Mixed feelings, I guess. The book will always be better, no matter what, but the movie was good. My favorite scenes in the book were cut out, but it was still good. I loved and hated it at the same time. I take back what I said about Robert Pattison. He's really a great actor. He played Edward soooo well. Better than I thought he would be. My favorite actor is also Jackson Rathbone. I L-O-V-E him! I mean, what his normal personality is like. He played Jasper very well and showed his true self a little bit. The baseball was amazing and funny; the best part of the movie. I was watching the videos they had on Jasper/Jackson R. on MTV.com and he really made me laugh...I like his Southern accent...Jasper should have had more a role in the movie, but maybe not because it's about Bella+Edward.... .(0_0).

I have more to say, but my head hurts...and I have to leave soon...have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment