Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Miis

Hello!! Happy New Year everyone. I've been playing my Wii a lot, creating new miis. I'm trying to become the next top artisan... :0 kinda difficult, but it's so fun!! Like this one person created a Darth Vadar mii. And this one person keeps creating the cutest miis!!! ah... :D

My resolutions

...buy a camera
...get a xbox360
...get burnout revenge
...don't crash my computer
...stay healthy
...get a job at a pet place
...learn to dance
...draw more
etc etc etc

Here's a New Years resolution for ya!: Stop eating animals. It's mean! And you won't have to worry about losing weight ever again, if you're doing it right, because if you do it wrong like I did in the beginning you'll just be anorexic. Vegans rule the world!!!

Stay lovely and play wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment