Monday, December 15, 2008

Only 28 more bells to go....

I can't wait for winter break to begin, but then again I can because of quarter exams coming up in January. But it's still a good thing because I get to go to Georgia to see my dad and hopefully get a joyful experience from the people there and do some overdue shopping. I just finished my American History project and am listening to It Became A Lie On You. I love that song.
Anyways, I was on MSN which then lead to me watching YouTube about someone throwing a shoe at Bush for all the Innocent people and orphans who died during the war....Extremely sorrowful. I just learned how terribly disrespectful that is over seas (I don't know where at specifically, apologies) I'm not really into politics at all, so maybe I'm being ignorant, but was there a real goal for war in the first place? It's just painful to see people who had no real involving with terrorism suffer. It's even worse, because there's that misconception about how people mistake some from the Middle East as terrorists because of how they dress. Not all people living under dictatorships or Communism believe that they're bad off. Some of them are proud of it. I realize though that there are both sides to the story and that not all of it is good in any notion. *Sigh* I don't favor these topics...

No comments:

Post a Comment