Friday, November 14, 2008

Tempermental

So many events in just a day. Everyday I'm rather quiet and tend to keep to myself at times but today...rather...

Well, first, my whole family situation is SCREWED. Please pray that it gets better. Second, there are people who HAVE to have their busy-body selves in my situation. I was in my garage with my friend and my brother, just talking and hanging out. Then walking down the street is some jackass and his friend wanting information like their that special. And I blew up. I basically yelled at them(one more than the other) and let my anger get the best of me. Yes, I'm still reacting from that. In the end, they ended going about their business...and since they go to my school and are at my bus stop, I'll be dealing with my actions on Monday....Good God...

I feel so guilty about it, even if that same guy called me some inappropriate names and blamed me for something that happened to him. Man...it's like everything took a turn for the worst in just a few short days...

Some good things happened, I guess. My friend and I will be going to see the Twilight Movie. Ya. And I'll be seeing my sister tomorrow. She'll be pleased to hear about my encounter; it'll make her laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment