Friday, November 7, 2008

Sheesh......

Got back my exam results!....I passed 6 out 7. Not good, especially since it's gonna be on my report card. Ah, I don't like social studies... :P

I've gotten a sudden interest in dance now. Like hiphop. I decided I want to take classes now, but there aren't any in my area and it sucks. Or so I think; I really don't know. It's not about just taking classes, but taking GOOD classes. The ones that make you wanna jump out of seat. I was listening to a song called Pop the Glock by Uffie on youtube and I saw a dance routine. It was amazing. I kept watching more and more and now I've developed a fetish...what to do what to do....

You should check this out, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk1Nu_mpnQE&feature=related

(Holy frick! Look at the guy towards the end....I gotta learn that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment