Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just to start it off....

Hello! This is my first ever blog! Lol I don't know what I'm doing...but here goes!!

I know I'm late when saying this but Stephen Colbert wasn't accepted for running for President. I was a quite sad, maybe even a little angry. A little bit. I really like Stephen Colbert. He would have been a great president. I just watched the episode where he wasn't accepted and although it was sad, Colbert took the news like a man (in a funny way!). I hope he still wants to run for it in four more years because that's when I'll be able to vote! I would definitely vote for him. I love his show, its so funny! And I don't usually watch anything that's political...well, besides The Daily Show. You guys should watch The Colbert Report. I think you'll be very impressed by Colbert's wittiness, its really amusing. He's like my favorite comedian of all times. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment